Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!
As a reminder, today for Windsor’s Kindness Week is:
Share the Love — Pay it Forward, extend kindness to others rather than a person that may have directly helped you.
Buy a stranger coffee. Hold open the doors. Let someone go ahead of you in line. Carry someone’s grocery bags. Compliment your co-worker’s outfit. Bake brownies for your son’s class (this was mine). Or simply smile!
The possibilities are endless! Be creative and enjoy!
The Town of Windsor community is invited to participate in Windsor’s second annual Kindness Week February 11-17. Residents are encouraged to kick off the New Year in a positive way.
The daily challenges include:
- Sunday: Service Sunday, kick off the week with a good deed or act of service. Drop off donations for the Windsor Severance Food Pantry — nonperishable food items, diapers and other baby items, or school supplies — at Safeway and King Soopers from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday: Senior Smiles, brighten the day of a Windsor senior citizen.
- Tuesday: Reach Out and Write, connect with someone who has impacted your life. Printable note cards will be available on the Town of Windsor’s Facebook page (facebook.com/windsorgov).
- Wednesday: Share the Love — Pay it Forward, extend kindness to others rather than a person that may have directly helped you.
- Thursday: Thank an Educator, recognize a teacher, mentor, or school staff member that has made a difference.
- Friday: Recognize First Responders and Veterans, thank you banners for Windsor first responders and veterans will be available to sign at the Community Recreation Center and Clearview Library.
- Saturday: Neighborly Nod, do something kind for your neighbor — shovel their walk, bring them goodies, or just spend time together.
I love how the Town is promoting good deeds to others. How awesome!
Residents are encouraged to share their stories on Windsor’s Facebook page.
Leave a comment below as well. I’d love to hear your stories!!