The Town of Windsor has posted the new dates for coffee with Mayor Kristie Melendez. They are the third Saturday of every month from 7:30 am to 9 am at various coffee shops around town. Coffee is on the town so if you love coffee like I do, this is a no-brainer!
I went for the first time last month with my daughter. It was fun. Although I work every third Saturday and have to sneak out early, I learned a lot about what was happening around town and about the community’s concerns. It’s worth rising early for and definitely the place to learn more about this amazing town we live in.
Here are the upcoming dates and locations:
- January 20: Community Recreation Center, Aspen Room, 250 N. 11th Street
- February 17: Coffee House 29, 1039 Main Street, Suite K
- March 17: Safeway Starbucks, 1535 Main Street
- April 21: Senor Jalapeno, 1039 Main Street
- May 19: Community Recreation Center, Pine Room, 250 N. 11th Street
I hope to see you there!!