The Town of Windsor community is invited to participate in Windsor’s second annual Kindness Week February 11-17. Residents are encouraged to kick off the New Year in a positive way.
The daily challenges include:
- Sunday: Service Sunday, kick off the week with a good deed or act of service. Drop off donations for the Windsor Severance Food Pantry — nonperishable food items, diapers and other baby items, or school supplies — at Safeway and King Soopers from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday: Senior Smiles, brighten the day of a Windsor senior citizen.
- Tuesday: Reach Out and Write, connect with someone who has impacted your life. Printable note cards will be available on the Town of Windsor’s Facebook page (facebook.com/windsorgov).
- Wednesday: Share the Love — Pay it Forward, extend kindness to others rather than a person that may have directly helped you.
- Thursday: Thank an Educator, recognize a teacher, mentor, or school staff member that has made a difference.
- Friday: Recognize First Responders and Veterans, thank you banners for Windsor first responders and veterans will be available to sign at the Community Recreation Center and Clearview Library.
- Saturday: Neighborly Nod, do something kind for your neighbor — shovel their walk, bring them goodies, or just spend time together.
I love how the Town is promoting good deeds to others. How awesome!
Residents are encouraged to share their stories on Windsor’s Facebook page.
Leave a comment below as well. I’d love to hear your stories!!